03 January 2007

Day 3

On the third day of the new year my new love gave to me...

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I've been brainwashed!

After months of listening to holiday muzak I can't get it out of my head. Yesterday - chestnuts, today - partridges. I'm so glad the holidaze are over. I feel like I'm still recovering from too many gatherings and too much group activity.

And after all that I'm STILL not convinced to convert to Christianity. Hmmm.
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Enough about religion.
It's the new year. I need a new attitude, a new outlook, a renewed level of energy with which to pursue life.

Can I buy that on Ebay?
None of the really really important stuff is available on Ebay.
Sure, I can get diet pills, diamond rings, Beanie Babies, Doc Martens and even a time-share.

Spiritual fulfillment
Physical wellness
Motivation for excellence
Creative exuberance
None of this is available for purchase on the site that has IT all.

There should be a kit available for each of these things.
I suppose a church membership, a Bowflex, a life-coach and knitting needles might work for some people.

I think I must mine my own resources for contentment, joy, serenity, productivity, fulfillment, etc.

Today my tank is running low, which gives me that repeated inner mantra of "I WANT, I WANT, I WANT..." in an effort to fill up on something that will soothe.

Perhaps I just need more sleep.

OR A SHOPPING EXCURSION!

(No!)

Or some quiet time after all of the holiday chaos.

That could be IT. Yet another thing unavailable on Ebay.

No comments: