06 November 2012

Descartes

I think therefore I am some days confused
I think it's best I tell you what I think
I think my former silence caused such pain
I think I won't keep quiet once again
I think it bothers those who dare not think
I think, and from this thinking rises grief
I think such pain requires that I pause
I think to sift through pain will cause relief
I think some things I dare not tell to most
I think avoiding offense serves me best
I think the sifting sometimes wastes such hours
I think the better choice is let it rest
I think therefore I am some days so tired
I think these thoughts so heavy thus I sleep
I think I sleep to dream a life surreal
I think my epic dreams hold secrets deep
I think my waking days are often gray
I think illusions sleeping sweeps away
I think day life is better filled with love
I think love is distracting from ennui
I think I think too many things to know
I think I'll never know enough of truth
I think the truth sends many running scared
I think not knowing truth arouses fear
I think creating truth offers some hope
I think to hope is similar to dream
I think we only know things as they seem
I think some things beyond what we can know
I think reality an iceberg forms
I think we comprehend a bit a speck
I think therefore my words are so much dreck

No comments: